woensdag 4 augustus 2010

Dear mr Disney

Dear mr Disney, Dear Walt, I think after 34 years of adoration I could refer to you as Walt.

To start of rather abruptly, I would like to offer you my most humble appology for the way my daughter has dressed up two of your seven dwarves.
I am sure neither Doc nor Dopey were all too flattered with the outfits that Elora had chosen for them. There is, however, a good reason why Elora choose to dress them in female outfits... you see the dwarves were going to the ball. Now I know that the beards are not a great combination with the glittery outfits, but she did not have any appropriate ball outfits for the dwarves.

I will not correct her in this. We are very liberal minded and believe that everyone is allowed to express themselves as they wish and wear what they want. But perhaps there is a chance your kin will be able to create some dress-up appropriate outfits for the dwarves? Can you please stop turning in your grave?

kind regards,
Elora's mom

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten